Monday, October 27, 2014

When the Stars Flew: An Introduction Part 2

   My family is well organized, sometimes. We have a schedule for everything. From weddings ( not that we go to a lot) to sports, school to parties and etc. You have to give at least a week notice before you put anything in on the calender. We're like any normal family (most of the times). We get into fights, either physical or literal for example like me slapping my brother and then him getting mad and then before you know it we're having an old fashion Jaguar v.s. the Lion (me being the awesome vicious lion). Let's just say I know how to attack the prey. After the fight I take a swig of water and jump from foot to foot ready for round two (I also throw in a little neck roll). On the sidelines sits my sister yelling at us like hyena, literally. She tries to be the peacemaker but usually she ends up climbing on my brothers back trying to get him in a head lock but with her skinny arms and little muscles what can she do?
  But then, in comes Alpha male and Alpha female (a.k.a. mom and dad). I would have used the lion head names but because they don't believe in hierarchy I was left with the wolves. Trust me I have nothing against them, I mean if they weren't to cruel and hungry all the time, I would take one in as my own. But Lobo, which is my last name, actually means wolves in Spanish. And my family is usually always hungry.
  Anyway the wolf pack leaders would have come in and told us to be quiet, and then us being the little obedient children we are (not), would stop trying to kill each other. This usually happens on a daily basis. After all the ruckus we would all go our separate ways. Mom to the kitchen, Dad to his office, my older sister to her "study table" (which is technically the dinning table), my brother to his bedroom to play his little Fifa games (like lol), then I to my room to either be my geeky self and read or to just lie on my floor and just stair at the ceiling, it tends to happen a lot.
  Then there's school probably the next day, then the next day after that, and after that, and right now actually. So I should probably leave this world of my technological friends (If I have any, I'm so lame) and head out the door hoping for some aliens to land on this Earth so that I won't ever have to go to school again...


•To Be Continued (More like whenever my brother stops hogging the computer)
 Xoxo,
           Michelle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment