Sunday, September 7, 2014

When the Stars Flew: An Introduction Part 1

    I have once heard a call to a dream. And as it flew towards me, I knew this was destiny. I knew this was me, who I am, who I've always wanted to be. We've heard so many stories on how people discover themselves in the harshest times of life. My story is really and honestly, hopefully just beginning.
    Hi, my name is Michelle Lobo and my full name shall be held secrative because really Michelle is all I go by. I'm not that old and my favorite color is probably an emrald green (for my tomboy side, which is more than the other) and than for my girly side just purple.
School is shcool and I do it involuntarily but that's all cool, ya gotta do what ya gotta do, right? Plus High Shcool isn't that bad.
My family is a membership of five. We're all very different. My older sister is the kind of person you could easily walk up to and she would accept you no matter who your are or where you are from. Then there's my brother, he's a...frat guy and he knows i don't approve of his frat boy ways but oh well i love him either way...

°That's all for today beauties!! Stay tuned for part 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment